Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Friday Art Trail ~ This Week~ Eeek!





Whew, I am behind the 8 ball to get enough made for Art Trail this week. Thank goodness for a nice rainy day today to make me stay put and inside. I don't know why, as my friend says...household chores can become so important and alluring when a deadline is at hand. We are creatures of distraction I suppose. Anyway, I am busy busy busy today and quickly writing this post to let you know that in addition to being at Alderson Mercedes, my work will also be featured at the Garden and Arts Center as their featured artist for February. Five of my art quilts will be displayed there along with their Fiber Arts exhibit. I hope you can make it by this month to see the wonderful weaving, tatting, knitting, quilts made by many Lubbock area women.... all month during their regular hours at The Municipal Garden and Arts Center in -----and also open 6 pm to 9 pm for this Friday's Art Trail. I will be at Alderson Mercedes - 1701 Texas Ave and hope you can stop by and chat with me!!

Ok, Now back to the beading table and sewing machine!


No comments:

Post a Comment