Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Welcome to my Studio(s)

 Welcome to my Studio(s) 

--Donniece Smith

Living alone, my studio is pretty much my whole house. 

Below are photos of three small bedrooms about 10 x 12  And my dining area.   They are divided into what I call my Office,  The Bead Room,  The Sewing Room 


This is my office  "bedroom"    
My laptop is there in the corner reflecting the window.  
The quilt on the wall is my first art quilt.  




Office "Bedroom"  2nd photo
This is looking from my office chair to my left



Office  "Bedroom 3rd Photo
This is the view from the door
The desk is to the left.   
The window are to my back when sitting at the desk






Beading Studio   "Bedroom"
View from hall door to the left




Beading Studio   "Bedroom" 2nd photo
View from hall door straigh in and to the right



Beading Studio  "Bedroom" 3rd photo
Desk and display




Sewing Studio  "Bedroom"  2nd photo
Set up these shelving units recently.
Now sewing room
My sewing machine used to be behind my desk in office.



Sewing Studio  "Bedroom"  2nd photo
Set up these shelving units recently.
All of this was in a closet in my office.  I really had it packed in there.
Much better now to see and use what I have.




Sewing Studio  "Bedroom"  3nd photo
The view from the lazyboy chair  to the TV 
and down the hall to the Beading room
A bathroom inbetween on the left 







Dining Room Painting area
Set up these shelving units recently.
This wonderful table is drop leaf.  
When both are down it is big enough for dining. 
With both up it is a sofa or hall table.
Here is it in between with one down, one up. 
Also great light from three  "bay " windows

I whisk the painting stuff away if I ever have dinner guests.

No art areas in my master bedroom. 
I do have more of those black drawer units in my living area h
olding supplies plus a cabinet in the living area holding beads all hidden away. 
A cutting table is my laundry room.  

Thanks for stopping by













No comments:

Post a Comment